Recap of WebexOne 2023: EOS IT Solutions Joins as Gold Sponsor
EOS IT Solutions proudly sponsored WebexOne 2023, securing a booth in the exhibit hall at the in-person conference in Anaheim.
The conference kicked off with a welcome reception, where the EOS team eagerly explored the exhibit hall and their booth. Day one also included an EOS dinner event with clients who were also attending the conference.
Day two was particularly exciting, with EOS CTO Niall Kearney participating in the Partner Panel and the VP of Sales Bryan Osoro, along with Stanley Toh of Broadcom, discussing the future of work, building stronger teams with hybrid collaboration and AI. Stanley provided valuable insight into working with EOS from a customer’s perspective.
While the team attended presentations and panel discussions, they also represented EOS at their booth, engaging with customers and potential clients about the company’s service offerings and why EOS is the perfect solution partner for their business.
As a Webex partner, EOS was given the opportunity to learn about the latest releases for 2023 and how they can utilize the latest technologies to benefit their clients. Overall, it was a fantastic event that allowed EOS IT Solutions to both learn and showcase their expertise in the industry.
James Milligan, Collaboration Architect talks about some of his takeaways from the week:
“Cisco continues to develop the Webex portfolio, making the brand stronger than ever, creating more relationships with the likes of Microsoft and other technology vendors.
Some of my hot takeaways that captured my attention over last days and things that will benefit our customers in the future:
- Cisco releases the new Webex EQX video endpoint – just add your screens, supports MS Teams and available to order today!
- New Cisco / webex 950 earbuds. Another exciting collab with Bang Olufsen.
- New AI functionality for meetings and calling
- New AI assistant functionality added to Webex soft client with suggested responses
- AI functionality added to contact centre with real time sentiment analysis, adding auto prompts to agent staff to help improve with customer experience
- New AI codec for voice and video for calling, meetings and contact centre
- Room bar pro now certified for MS Teams which means all Cisco / Webex devices now support MS Teams
- Call Centre lite for Webex calling customers that just want a small queue deployment – no need for full contact centre
- Improved functionality / integrations for Webex Connect (CPaaS) – Cisco did a great demo to order coffee through Apple Business chat and you get notified when your coffee was ready to pick up
- ThousandEyes adds support for Webex calling analytics – still in early development but pretty awesome and will be released later this year
- ThousandEyes improvements for Webex meetings with better insights and analytics meaning better experience.”
The three-day event featured a range of sessions mentioned above it also included talks from renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson and award-winning actor Robert De Niro. Overall this event was a great success for everyone involved and we would like to thank the whole team who attended for flying the EOS flag throughout the week, the team included:
- Bryan Osoro, VP of Sales
- Courtney Hylton, Strategic Account Director
- Daniel Strain, CEO
- Dean Talbi, Account Executive
- James Milligan, Collaboration Architect
- Jay Roberts, Business Development
- Maggie Mishin, Sr. Account Executive
- Mike Bentle, Sr Account Executive
- Niall Kearney, CTO
- Nicolas Domeyko, Account Director
- Steve Lorig, Account Executive
- Trey Ore, VP of Strategic Accounts